2012年1月1日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/01 (Sun) Slept from 3:30-8:30 + 9:00-11:30 (5 + 2.5hrs) The feeling of after-concussion after watching YouTube videos from 0:00 to 3:00. Electric shocks accompanied by Goh noises, which caused fits including one twitching the right side of my upper lip, while I was going to sleep. Woke up around 8:30 and the noises in my head were very loud and wavy. I noticed one of the globes (the left one) , which I wear to keep my hands out of my futon while I am sleeping because fits often occur when they are in my futon, had been off. I put it on and tried to sleep again with my front down, and fits came to my left arm and then to my left fingers. When I woke up again, eyes were blinking and noises in my head were loud.

Spent all day sitting in front of my PC. After concentrating on class material making, I felt the noises in my head were loud and wavy, the same state as I experience at night. I also have a slight feeling of concussion. During the houses, I felt mobile vibrations from the next room. (I was wearing earmuffs, so I did not hear the noise but I had heard it over the past few days a few times. The sound and the vibration come from the spot right behind the wall where I sit in front of my PC whenever I am sitting there.

I’ll probably go to the fast food shop tomorrow. I enjoy studying there. The day after tomorrow, I have my first lesson of this year at Shibuya.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。