2012年1月8日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/07 (Sat) Slept from 2:30-8:00 + 9:30-11:30 (5.5 + 2 hrs). Electric shock attacks when going to sleep from 2:00 to around 2:30. Noises in my head were loud when I woke up around 8:00. When I was trying to sleep again, my eyes were flashy. When my eyes were closed, I felt like I was on a train which is passing an iron bridge in the strong sunshine in the west. I was woken up again by the Bible people. I felt as if I had had a concussion. The feeling lasted all day.

Yesterday, I felt dizzy during class. I found that it had to do with an isotonic drink I had before the class. I had the same dizziness this morning when I had the same drink. It’s thicker than the same kind of drink I usually have.

I have not been able to read on the train because I feel dizzy this week.

Had a 5 o’clock class at Shibuya. Came back to my town, stayed and worked on yesterday’s writing class essays till a little past 9 and came home.

My internet downloading has been sluggish again over the past several days.


To f,
My accounts are full of negative records, but I am all right. I have been feeling fine these days. :)
I hope you are fine, too…

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。