2012年1月17日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/17 (Tue) Slept from 1:00-2:30 +2:40-4:40 +8:00-9:20-10:30 (1.5 + 2 + 1.5 + 1 hrs.) For a reason I do not know, YouTube downloading was as fast as before last night ― today, as sluggish as these says, so I spent 30 more minutes in front of my PC before going to bed. Boiler-like noise from outside when I went to bed around 0:30. Also, alarm clock sound from 202 and incessant electric attacks to my head and flashy eyes till I fell asleep probably around 1:00. When I woke up around 4:40, noises in my head were loud and wavy. Around 6:00, A big it to my hip, the side under my body and a beam-like sensation in the ear which was the side under my head. At 6:13, a beam-like sensation in the ear which was the upper side and accompanied a sound Goh from the next room. At 6:18, the ear which was the under side of my head had a beam-like sensation. At 6:20, my right hand, placed under my body had a fit. After that till 6:20, my right ear, which was under my head, had beam-like sensations twice.
I gave up trying to sleep, read Michael Moore’s book till around 7:30, and tried to sleep again. Around I think there were attacks till I fell asleep again around 8:00 though I was too tired to take notes. Around 9:20, my right leg and a very big fit and I woke up. After waking up around 10:30, I was lying with my eyes closed and my legs had a very big fit. It was like something exploded in my legs.

Feeling of after-concussion till several hours after getting up, but got better in the evening.

Went to Chofu for a 5 o’clock private lesson, which starts 17:30 from nest week, came back to my station around 20:00, stayed at the fast food shop till 21:50, and came home.

I feel fine now. :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。