2012年1月12日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/12 (Thu) Slept from 1:00-5:00 + 6:00-9:30 (4 + 3.5 hrs). Electric shocks accompanied by the sound Goh hit my ears and head. When I was trying to sleep again after I woke up around 5:00, electric alarm clock went off repeatedly, probably in the room below, so I wore earmuffs. When I woke up, noises in my head were loud and wavy. A faint game/car-like noise.

Studied at the fast food restaurant from around 15:00 to 18:30. Dropped by the station ice cream shop. There is a lady, who seems to be in her sixties, I like and I sometimes go see her face, especially during winter and when the place is not crowded.

In the evening, I worked on PC, mainly rewriting one of my essays for a class supplement related a topic concerning a research center for either business or agriculture.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。