2012年1月25日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/24 (Tue) Slept from 1:40-5:00 + 7:30-10:10 (3.5 + 2.5 hrs). Went to bed around 1:00 and tried to sleep around 1:30. Electric shocks and fits when trying to sleep both times. Game/car-like noise when I woke up around 5:00. Crows did not wake me up. When I was lying thinking about crows early in the morning, I heard one of them make a call meaning there was food, and I fell asleep relieved…

I know it is bad to feed birds. I will stop feeding them … as long as they do not ask me to. But they will anyway… :)

Went to Chofu and had a private lesson (17:30-18:50). Next week, I don’t have a class on Tuesday. Next class is on February 7th (17:30-18:50).

Left the school a little past 19:00. Came back to my station a little past 20:00. Stayed at the fast food restaurant from 20:15 to 22:00. Bought some food and came home around 22:30.

〉I know it is bad to feed birds. I will stop feeding them … as long as they do not ask me to. But they will anyway… :)

Seriously, I will (stop feeding birds) at night and early in the morning.

--- On my way back, when I was on the train for Shinjuku at Chofu station, it was delayed. After the announcement was made, I yawned several times. A high school boy looked shocked to see me yawn. Sorry, if I offended you. It’s not just because I am always really very sleepy because of more than 5 years of sleep deprivation―I sometimes get worried to imagine what if the first thing I would do to see f is to fall asleep because of relief…Well, anyway, another reason is that my yawning when train delays might have become my habit. Because it seems to have been going on for more than 8 years that―although I try not to take it personally―when I’m in a rush (like when I leave home earlier because I want to talk to f before work) or I’m using a different line at a different time on a different day, the train is delayed, very often, more often than can be taken as coincidence. So, I have gotten this habit of yawning when the train delays when I want to get to my destination quickly. I also sometimes yawn when I see someone enjoying harassing me. Meanness is boring… Anyway, the delay was only 4 minutes and I made up for it by rushing up escalators twice, once hopping on to the second step. ;) ---

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。