2012年1月18日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/18 (Wed) Slept from 2:30-4:30 + 6:00-9:00 + 9:00-9:40 (2 + 3 + 0.5 hrs).Went to bed around 2:00 and incessant electric shocks to my head came several times. Woke up with a fit to of my head around 4:30. Lay in bed but couldn’t sleep till around 6:00. At 9:04, my feet had a big fit. At 9:47, when I was drowsing sitting on my mattress, my upper body had a big fit. After this, I got up.

Worked on class supplements on my PC at home by day. I was ready to leave if I felt funny in the head, but I did not feel it.

In the evening, I tried taking a nap but was not able to sleep a second. Right after I went to bed at 18:00, I got a fit in my right foot and later a beam-like sensation in my head. It was at 18:11 that I gave up and got up.

Went out for grocery shopping to the station supermarket after that, came back, cooked, took a bath, and writing this now at 22:51. I’ll eat dinner after finishing this and go to bed before midnight.

Although usually my face is made of rubber, I feel numb, adding that, feels as if the center of my head had become a wood as dense as a baseball bat today, and I’m very sleepy. If I cannot sleep well tonight again, I’ll go to the fast food shop at the station and try to take a nap there tomorrow.

Mentally, I’m fine.
Wishing people who are taking entrance exams, taking final exams, or writing thesis and people who have been kindly nice to me these days health and good luck. :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。