2012年1月15日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/15 (Sun) Slept from 1:00-4:00 +6:00-8:00 (3 + 2 hrs). Went to bed and did not read but was not able to go to sleep because of attacks. (0:59 - On after another came electric shocks accompanied by the sound Goh and zapping noise in my head. Woke up with loud and wavy noise in my head and flashy eyes, which subsided 10minutes after I shifted the place of my body. A big fit of my right leg and my butt at 5:17. A big fit of my hand placed under my body lying face under at 5:35. A fit of my right shoulder at 5:39. The sound Goh came together from below. At 5:45, a beam-like sensation between ears, whose holes I had put light bulbs, when I my hole head was under futon. After waking up again, I was half asleep sitting, when a dry noise someone moved came from behind the wall of the next room. Then someone sounded like moving toward the front door. I thought of trying to sleep again, but I had a feeling that someone else was still behind the wall, and gave up the idea and got up.

I thought of staying home and do my job at home, but gave up the idea because when I was practicing speaking English and sitting in front of my mirror between 14:00-14:40, I got funny feelings in my head. I also had a feeling that I heard someone behind the wall say, “Aho (idiot),” and made foot step noises when I was leaving home.

Marked essays and prepared for classes at the fast food restaurant at the station from 15:00-19:30. Slept for about 30 minutes probably between 15:55 and 16:30, during which I had beam-like sensations lightly twice and had a rather big fit of my right shoulder, which woke me up, once.

Did grocery shopping, came home, worked on class supplement, and finished writing this record now (21:33). I’ll try to go to bed early.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。