2012年1月19日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/19 (Thu) Slept from 1:00-7:00 + 7:10-8:40 (6 +1.5 hrs). I do not remember being attacked when going to sleep after reading Michael Moore’s book (I couldn’t stop…too intriguing) At 7:06, a noise which sounded like a chair being moved on a wooden floor came from right below my foot. At 8:37, a big fit which swayed my head front to back woke me up. Between 8:37 and 9:05, when I was awake lying on my mattress came beam-like sensations between ears came several times. At, 9:05, the same kind of chair-moving noise came from the nest room.

Did household work and now typing this record (at 13:40). I’m going out to the next station area to get a coffee pot. When I turned around bundled-up in my small kitchen, I accidentally touched my glass coffee pot placed on a low shelf and caused it to have a dive on to a one-coin-shop mug which was innocently stronger than it last night. I made coffee using a cooking pot this morning but because of its heavy weight it did not work well. I want to walk around for exercise anyway. :)

Came home from the next station with a new coffee pot and one-coin goods around 18:00.
Worked on class supplements till now (22:35). I’ll eat and go to bed as soon as possible.

The hours of tomorrow’s class in Chofu has been changed from 18:00-19:20 to 19:00-20:20, so probably I would not be able to be back at my station to drop by the fast food restaurant.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。