2012年1月22日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/22 (Sun) Slept from 2:00-6:30 + 8:00-10:00 (4.5 + 2 hrs). Electric shocks when going to sleep. Also, a varieties of shocks and fits that persisted when trying to sleep again, one of which caused a fit of my head. When I woke/woke up around 10:00, a game-like noises was rather loud. Teeth felt funny, eyes flashy, noises in my head a little loud and wavy, and feeling of after-concussion after I got up.

It is now a little before 16:00. I’ll go to the fast food restaurant to get some sleep. I have been working till now but my brain does not work well. Swallowing things feels strange and I’m very sleepy. I think my sleep will be disturbed tonight again. So, I think I cannot help.

Slept for about 30 minutes (17:30-17:55) at the fast food restaurant. A weak shock in my head when I woke up. Worked till 20:00, bought food and medicine and got home around 20:30.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。