2012年1月11日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/11 (Wed) Slept from 3:00-7:30 (4.5 hrs) Although I went to bed around 2:30, attacks kept me awake till around 3:00. Noises in my head were loud and wavy when I woke up around 7:30. I shifted my head to another point and in 20 minutes the noises became a little quieter and less wavy. I stayed in bed trying to sleep again but electric shocks, which seemed to come from below, and fits kept me awake. I got up around 9:30.

I’m trying to go to bed early today. Going to bed after 2:00 is not good for health. I have been thinking the attacks will keep me awake till late and have got this habit of sitting up late, but maybe it is good to give it a try. For this purpose, I did not take a nap. Very sleepy all day. I kept yawning especially after 18:00. It’s past 22:30 now. I’ll eat and go to bed before 0:00.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。