2012年1月5日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/04 (Wed) Slept from 2:30-6:00 + drowsing from 8:30-10:30 (3.5 + 1 hrs). Very strong shock when going to sleep around 2:30. One of them made my jaw shot making a noise, and another made me huff. When I woke up around 6:00, the game/car-like noise was heard and the noises in my head were loud. Again, very strong shocks with the same effects came every time I was about to fall asleep between 8:30-10:30. I think I slept at most 1 hour during those hours. I was woken up by a strong shock that felt like I was slummed in the head around 10:30. After I got up, I felt dizzy and was not able to walk straight.

On my way to work, at either Mitsukoshimae or Otemachi on Hanzomon line, several males in dark suits in their 50s or 60s got on, their toes first pointed to my direction but moved the other way, probably “reading the air” in Japanese or realizing other passengers were not interested in me, and sat on the seats closest to me, on both sides, as they exert the aura of the tycoons. I was sitting on the small seat at the end and reading my textbook. Then at the next station, an old couple got on. They came toward me and the woman sat the far end from me. I kept sitting knowing the old man was going to sit next to me and thinking it might be impolite to jump away as usual treating him like a demon, but when his butt came close, I could see his but was saying, “I’m gonna touch her”,” and so I jumped off the seat. Maybe I was too sensitive, but I trust my past 10 years of experience of harassments. Actually, more than 25 years in terms of old male sexual harassments on the train. I can tell who is going to act dirty. After escaping, I stood next to the seat. The other side were those strange tycoons on both sides and walking between them meant unpleasant experience. I looked up at the railway map, and heard the man who sat in the seat I had been sitting say, “Dameda-na, (Not gonaa make it.)” I looked at the door which was still open. I could feel tycoons looking at me. Then the old man coughed. I jumped out of the car a little before the doors shut and went into the following car, where on both sides of the doors males in suits hanging down and where no other people than them were standing and there were many vacant seats. I did not swear nor did I get upset.

I got to school around 3:30, much earlier than the class and there were no seats. Actually, There were two vacant seats, one next to the short-sleeved teacher, who was in a jacket today, and the other the one in the middle of the three big desks, on which a few pieces of paper were placed-later I found the paper just scratch paper and no one seemed to be using the desk and the paper stayed there till the time I left the office after finishing my class. (The desk was vacant yesterday, too. But a person who often stares at my bust was sitting near the desk.) I went out and prepared for the class at McDonald’s. I taught the 5 o’clock class and came back to my station, stayed at the fast food shop till 21:00, and went home.


2012/01/05 (Thu) Slept from 3:00-7:30 (4.5 hrs). Although I went to bed around 2:30, strong electric shocks kept me awake. They caused big fits of my legs once. They also caused fits of my head and hands. ]woke up to the game/car-like noise around 7:30. Noises in my head were loud and with my eyes closed I saw geometric patterns waving. I tried to get some more sleep but drill noise at the construction side on the opposite side of the street soon started and I gave up. I have a strange feeling in my head. The feeling you have when you failed yawning continues.

It’s past 13:00. I will go to the fast food shop and try to take a nap and study. I’ll add the rest of the record after coming home.

I studied at the fast food shop from around 17:30to 21:00. I took a nap for 20 minutes. Neither fits nor electric shocks occurred.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。