2012年1月16日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/16 (Mon) Slept from 1:30-4:30-6:30-9:30 (3 + 2 + 3 hrs). I do not remember being attacked although I woke up twice in between. Noises in my head were normal when I woke up.

Had a 5 o’clock class at Shibuya and worked on students’ essays at the fast food restaurant at my station from around 20::00-21:00. Bought eggs and yogurt and came home.

When I was walking down stairs to take out recycling things after coming home, a man who looked like in his 30s, middle height, middle weight, rather long straight hair, egg-shaped face, came through the gate and reached the door of the Room 101, one below mine. He noticed I was watching and bowed, saying something. I bowed but did not say anything, since I have been suspecting those electric shocks come not only from the next room (202) but also from the room below (101). He soon went into the room. I took out the plastic bottles and came home. I couldn’t see his face. (I became near-sighted and astigmatic about eight years ago and my eyesight changes depending on my condition.)

Had a headache all day, bought and took a cold medicine before going into the restaurant and feel better now (22:17). Trying to go to bed before midnight.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。