2012年1月8日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/08 (Sun) Slept from 2:00-5:00 +7:00-9:30 + 17:55-18:25 (3 + 2.5 + 1 nap hrs). I do not remember if there were electric attacks when I went to bed. When I woke up around 5:00 and drowsed till 5:30, noises in my head were loud and wavy and the game/car-like noise was faintly heard, and somewhere between the houses, a mobile phone beeped in the next room and noises in my head became quiet and the game/car-like noise stopped. When I was going to sleep again around 7:00, electric shocks and fits occurred. When I got up around 9:30, noises in my head were loud and wavy.

While I was proof reading an essay one of my students wrote in front of my PC for about, the funny feeling in my teeth started. I sat there for about 20 minutes. After concentrating for a while, I noticed the feeling. (Now while I am typing this record, the funny feeling started.)

I went to the fast food shop at the station and stayed there from around 17:00 to 20:30. I took a nap between 17:55-18:25. No fits occurred, although once I felt a beam-like feeling in my head when a young woman made a noise with her shoe when she stood up. I slept well and felt good after the nap. I worked on my students essays.

I realized I make noises when I handle things, like when I flip a sheet of paper or put a pen on the table, especially when I am concentrating. I should be careful not to make noises. This habit might make me sound angry or irritated.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。