2012年1月7日土曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/06 (Fri) Slept from 2:30-6:00 + 8:30-10:00 (3.5 + 1.5 hrs). Very incessant, persistent attacks came about every 10 seconds. Some of them made me huff with voice. The game/car-like noise woke me up around 6:00. Noises in my head were loud, too. While trying to sleep again, electric attacks came again. One of them made my left leg have a big fit more than 2 times. Also, shocks came to my head. Both of them seemed to come from down stairs. The noise that went Goh accompanied the shocks. When I woke up around 10:00, noises in my head were loud. I felt dizzy and when I closed eyes I saw blinking lights all day.

Dropped by the fast food shop at my station on my way home and came home a little before 22:00.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。