2012年1月10日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/09 (Mon) Slept from 2:00-7:00 + 9:30-10:40 (5 + 1.3 hrs) Electric shocks for 30 minutes before going to sleep around 2:00. Loud noises in my head woke me up around 7:00. after that incessant shocks and fits till fall asleep again around 9:30. I woke up around 10:40 when a delivery man rang the bell. The details are as follows. I was sitting with my upper body bent, face down, and when I was about to fall asleep, rather strong electric shock came to my head. around 8:00, electric shocks. At 8:15, The whole back got a strong fit. A sound Goh accompanied. It seemed to come from below the floor. At 8:34, A big fit of my left shoulder and left leg. At 8:40, a big fit of my whole body. At 8:40, a fit of my right leg. At 8:43, a big fit of my left shoulder. At 8:45, a dry hard noise that something moved behind the wall in the next room and at the same time, I felt a beam-like sensation in my head and heard a zipping noise. At 9:22,a fit of my whole body.

Went to Shibuya for a class that started at 17:00. When I arrived the office a little before 16:30, “Cold as Ice (Foreigner)” was on the stereo set. I could not manage time well and the class took 27 minutes longer. I left school around 19:10. Took Hanzomon-line and was on it until it reached Kudanshita, when I realized that I had left a file I kept essays of my students. I got back to the school, picked up the file, and came back to my station. It was already past 20:30. I did grocery shopping and went home.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。