2012年1月31日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/31 (Tue) Went to bed at 0:00. Slept from around 0:30-7:20 (7.5 hrs). 0:23, an electric shock to my head. At 0:28, electric shocks to head a few times. Had a straight more-than-7 hour sleep for the first time in months. Felt good in the morning. Did household in the morning. Because I did not have feel that the next door neighbor was going to bother me, I thought of staying and working at home all day today, but remembering the experiences in the past that being bothered in the end when I decide to stay home, I went out.

Did more than the whole week’s job that can be done without PC at the fast food restaurant, where I stayed from around 13:30 to a little past 21:00. I was going to leave after staying there for four hours, but the atmosphere became very good, people talking comfortably, and stayed another four hours, although most people were gone one hour later.

Bought a vegetable, made a copy, and came home around 21:30.

Trying to go to bed as early as possible.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。