2012年1月13日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/13 (Fri) Slept from 1:00-5:00 + 6:30-10:00 (4 + 3.5 hrs). Forgot to put an LED in my ear hole. A very big fit of the whole body right after I started to try to go to sleep. Noises in my head were loud and wavy and eyes were flashy when I woke up around 5:00. Noises in my head became quiet 20 minutes after I shifted my head to a different point on my bed. When I was lying on my bed awake after waking up again around 10:00, a zap came to my head and my left leg had a rather big fit.

Around 14:00, before going out, I was working on my class supplement and had stated concentrating, and the moment I got to the second paper, a whisper or chuckle that seemed mocking, sounding like “Aho” or “Baka” came from behind the wall next to where I was sitting (a table with the PC screen). Maybe I was imagining. I don’t know.

Prepared for tomorrow’s classes at the fast food shop from 14:00-5:30, took copies, and went home.

Opened my PC after I came back. Ate late lunch and worked for another 2.5 hrs.

Got brighter mini light bulbs to put into my ear holes.

Trying to go to bed early because tomorrow’s class starts a little earlier than other classes (13:30).

--- To f,
When you have time, please come see me at the fast food restaurant (Lotteria) at my station (Aoto). I'll be sure to go there after work (on Mon, Tue, Fri, and Sat) and stay there at least till 21:00. :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。