2011年12月31日土曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/12/31 (Sat) Slept from4:00-10:30 (6.5 hrs) with a short interval around 7:00. Slight game/car-like noise when I was going to sleep and rather big car-blast-like noise when I woke up around 7::0. It sounded like a game, too. I do not remember being attacked with electric shocks or not clearly. Maybe once or twice. When I woke up around 10:30, it was hard for me to open my eyes for a while because the sun shine felt too shiny and also my eyes felt tired.

I studied at the fast food restaurant from around 16:00 to 21:00. Tried to take a light sleep around 18:00. I had a fit in my right leg once, but no electric shock in my head. The place and people and other customers were all nice and warm :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。