2012年1月27日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/01/27 (Fri) Slept from 1:50-2:40 + 5:30-9:20 (1 + 4 hrs). 1:19, electric shock to head. 1:34, a fit of left ankle. 1:45, a fit to the right knee and an electric shock to head accompanied by a sound Goh from below the floor. Woke up around 2:40 because of stomachache, which lasted for a few hours and subsided after massage to my ears. 4:30, the game/car-like noise. A car-blast-like noise around 5:40 and I wore earmuffs. A while later, the car-blast noise louder and could be head through earmuffs. When I took them off, the noise stopped. Hot milk made me sleep.

Headache when I woke up, but stopped in a few hours.

Worked at home all day. There was a middle aged male voice, very loud and vulgar, in a strange tone of satisfaction, coming from the construction site opposite my apartment all day. This is rare these days, so I’m just recording it.

I thought of going to the fast food restaurant late in the afternoon, but had a stomachache again and gave up. I got well when I took a bath.

I’ve found ear massage good for tired eardrums as well as for stomachache…maybe it works for the same thing.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。