2011年12月12日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/12/11 (Sun) Slept from2:00-10:00 (8 hrs). Electric shocks to my head that caused fit so my hands, legs, and feet. Often I felt like I was hit in the head and the numbing feeling run from my head to my mouth once or twice. The shocks and fits woke me up many times during sleep.

I took marked English composition that I finished before I went to bed last night to Yotsuya Branch of my school and studied some hours at the fast food restaurant at my station.


2011/12/12 (Mon) Slept from 2:00-6:00 + 8:00-10:30 (4 + 2.5 hrs). The noises in my head were loud and wavy, my legs felt a little funny, and a slight game/car-like noise was heard when I was trying to sleep the first time. Somebody made noises and left the nest room around 7:00 or 8:00. When I was woken up by a fit of my hand, the noised in my head were loud.

Funny feeling in my head when I started wiping the floor till I finished vacuuming.
Studied at the fast food restaurant in the afternoon.

… To f,
I still do not understand why you got so angry that day, the day I gave you the paper on which I wrote the answer to your question about my hair-cut. Although I know I had not been doing well and not been meeting your expectation, if anything, I cannot think of having done anything that deserved that degree of anger. What I had done was the best I believed I could in the situation. (I also apologized in the writing for writing such a thing in such a way on such paper.) And not doing anything was also not much problem in that situation, I believe. Thus, I still wonder why you, who looked rather happy first and continued to be happy the following hours, became tense right before you left the office and looked at me with the expression as angry as that of Zeus loathing a mean spirit although not cold nor aloof. I think there was some misunderstanding.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。