2011年12月9日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/12/08 (Thu) Slept from 1:00-7:00 + 7:30-10:30 (6 + 3 hrs). Electric shocks to my head many times. After doing the dishes after breakfast, there was a slight funny feeling in my head.

Studied at the fast food shop from 15:00-18:00. When I started studying, I had difficulty in reading because letters danced up and down in the rhythm of the blinking flashes I often seen at night. In other words, my eye balls were probably moving up and down or the blinking flashes phenomena still had effect on my retina then.

It’s 1:15 am on December the 9th. I hear a male voice that sounds like someone talking on the phone from the next room. A little while ago, an old man made a loud cough below my window.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。