2011年12月20日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/12/19 (Mon) Slept from 2:00-5:00 + 6:00-11:00 (3 + 5 hrs). Electric shocks every 10 seconds when I was about to sleep around 2:00. Some were strong, others not. When my head was placed sideways, I could clearly feel that the shocks came from below and moved up through my head. Loud noises in my head woke me up around 5:00. While I was trying to sleep again, once right after I put my right hand in my futon, a shock came and my hand had fits three times very quickly. Every time I was about to fall asleep, electric shocks came and my head, legs, including my knees, had fits. At 5:48, a cough mixed with middle-aged male voice in front of my apartment building. I think I heard the same things a few more times when I was falling asleep.

Went to the fast food shop and prepared for work and studied till 6:30. Worked on my PC for a couple of hours in the evening.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。