2011年12月7日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/12/07 (Wed) Slept from 2:00-7:00 (5 hrs). Since I noticed that fits of hands and arms usually occur when they are in futon, I put gloves on and slept with them outside of futon. It is too cold to do so without gloves. Only electric shocks to my head occurred. A strong shock accompanied by a Goh sound woke me up around 7:00. While kept sitting in futon with my face down, I got hit by electric shocks in the head one after another.

Went to Shibuya to submit some documents, dropped by an appliance shop, came back to my station, and studied in the fast food shop till 19:00.

The book I finished yesterday was about insanity (Winter in Flanders by Otohiko Kaga). The place is an asylum in France. The chilling part of the last scene is the reaction of the doctors and the administrator when one of the doctors, a renowned psychiatrist, acknowledged, without emotion other than euphoria about the experience, the accusation that he had been molesting one of his patients, a beautiful young boy who is diagnosed as an idiot and habitually steels ticket machines. The focus of the attention of the people is not on the victim but on the sanity of the doctor and the reputation of the hospital. None mentions the feeling and healing of the boy, despite the fact that the allegation was originally made by the boy himself. They are relieved by the molester’ s explanation that the boy’s father, the accuser, is a drunk and no one would believe in him. And all the people are described in the book as fundamentally good in nature. One who cannot speak for oneself is made little of and taken advantage of.

The book actually does not focus on the insanity of the mass, but I am intrigued by that part. And the author has written well enough to also show that part of humanity. Another example is the image people in town have about the boy’s sister, a young beautiful nurse with distinct opinions who works at the asylum. People in the whole town believe that she sleeps with anyone-to be precise, a rich old lady of authority sais so to her lover and a doctor who would commit suicide later tells a lie that she has his child to his ex-partner, who is a reserved but individualistic person-but her virginity was proved by her lover, another alienated person, a Japanese doctor who was on a prolonged study at the asylum, at the end of the story. The mute and the minority tend to fall victim to the insanity of the “normal” people. Same old story, but again chilling and sickening.

If I had not started to speak out what was done to me when I was harassed so that others would know that some of them were doing nastier things than them, chances are that I would still be suffering from those harassments. I could have shouted much earlier but I did not because I thought they had family and life. I did not start shouting till 99.999%, including their daughters and wives and mothers, of the people I meet started harassing me, often in concert.

It is sickening to realize that there are people whose mute status is taken advantage of and who are suffering in various degrees in various ways.

It is one year since WikiLeaks angered the US government for their action which was a result of trying to help the oppressed, those who are taken advantage of. WikiLeaks did not target America in the beginning, and has not throughout. It is just because the US is involved in almost all the vices happening on this planet that WikiLeaks ended up releasing documents that revealed the dark sides of America.

Transparent governments, not transparent individuals, said Julian Assange, one of the most beautiful minds living now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。