2011年12月22日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/12/21 (Wed) Slept from 2:30-5:30 + 7:00-11:30 (3 + 4.5 hrs). Incessant electric shocks, some of which causing fits, when I was going to sleep. Woke/Woken up around 6:00 to the loud noises in my head. A few electric shocks. One of them made my right thumb, which incidentally was slightly touching my bust, have a fit.

I have no class today, so I am going to study for a while and try to sleep again later. (6:23)
(Last week’s lesson was a trial. I was told that if the student sign up I would have lessons at the same hours. The student has signed up (for 6 slots) but the lesson days and hours have not been decided.)

Slept again in the morning. Went out to the fast food restaurant at the station and finished preparation for lessons on next Monday and Tuesday at Shibuya. Studied till around 1930.

(Spent an hour or so looking around Ikuno, Osaka on the Google street view. My great uncle’s house was there till around 15 years ago. I often visited them and spent a month or so there during the years when I was 20 through 21. I liked the couple and I liked their neighborhood. Their adopted daughter was nice to me, too. One time, my great aunt and her friends, very kind ladies, helped me wear kimono and gave me my first make up for a snap shot on my great uncle’s proposal. I was so nerdy, actually suffering from eating disorder, that I did not know how to put on or even think of putting on makeup, much less dressing up and taking pictures for memory. Although I was not able to spot the place, I found the street view not so different from that of those days except for the area around Momodani Station. I miss my great aunt. She makes my heart warm. Her friends, too. One of them made me very good fried rice. I also remember I was sent by my great uncle to call out for my great aunt who was enjoying herself with her friends at the neighborhood coffee shop.)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。