2011年12月29日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/12/29 (Thu) Slept from 2:30-5:30 + 7:30 + 10:00 (3 + 2.5 hrs). Electric shocks, some of which very strong, when trying to sleep both the first and the second time. The game/car-like noise, which went doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh very fast, and loud and wavy noises in my head woke me up around 5:30. Since the noises in my head become less loud if I put my head in a different position, I stretched backwards and moved my head a little father from where it was, when an old male voice making a strange noise came below my window. 20 minutes later, the noise had become less loud. Rather strong headache, but I think it is because of cold viruses.

Prepared for work and studied at the fast food shop from around 14:30 to 18:30.

Wore a short down jacket for the first time in probably ten years. I could not stand anymore wearing a buggy coat, which I had bought for the sheer purpose of covering my body from vicious stares of people, especially males. The stare would have made a healthiest young female an ice statue. But since things have become better these days, I am beginning to feel uneasy to be wearing some of my unusually loose clothes. Although it was Ok by day, on my way home, some old males stared at my legs, which in my opinion are good for nothing but the function of moving my upper body forward. I made a finger once and swore a couple of times, once to a probably innocent mother and son, sorry people, I couldn’t help and I’m short of sleep, chronically.... I never understand why males have interest in my legs, which I assume have something to do with this harassment because the way they stare is unusual and the fact that they are interested in my legs, those in rather loose slacks, called warm-pants, of a short Japanese woman in her fifties, is abnormal, and also the number of the behavior increased suddenly around 8 years ago and dropped suddenly a couple of years ago.

Downloading is still taking eons. My apartment company practically does not allow fiber optic cable contracts. Browser installation failed the other day. I’ll work on it later again.


--- To f,
Around 17:30 at the restaurant, somebody sitting behind me made a noise mixed with voice, which sounded like yours, f. Since I knew you do not live in my area, I did not look. Although for a second I thought of stealing a look at the person. Thinking, maybe for some reason you are here in the old residential area located on the other side of Tokyo from your town. - I happen to know vaguely whereabouts of your area because I remember a tutor telling you that he had seen you on the river bank near xxx station being, sort of, mobbed by middle aged women with dogs in summer. Though I still can’t tell where Gifu prefecture is - But what if he is not you, I told myself. I would give the look to a total stranger, and in such a case, the stranger is almost always a pervert, looking into my eyes, smiling. The same when I pass a tall slim person in a dark street. React, look, … oops! Well, anyway, after the person left, I was a little bit down because I, frozen, had no courage to see the person. What if he was you. I hated myself about that. I took a rest for a while and went home. Other customers were very gentle, even seemed to soothe me …

It’s none of my business, but I guess this time of year you are busy… Take care :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。