2011年12月15日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/12/15 (Thu) Slept from 2:00-6:30 (4.5 hrs). Incessant electric shocks that gave me flushes in the eyes and shocks to the head when I was going to sleep. Woke up to the loud noises in my head around 6:30. Tried to sleep again but unable to do so. Shocks when I was about to fall asleep. Gave up trying to sleep at 9:00.

(…Last-minute-notice (assigned yesterday) job at Chofu tomorrow. Probably a lesson or two from the last term TOEFL reading text, which I did not teach, to a student who is taking Julliard entrance exams, which means that I have to prepare today. And I had thought the lesson was next week…Thank god I checked the follow-up mail now…)

(…Down loading is sluggish over the past several days for the reason I cannot detect. It takes forever (actually 3 to 4 times as long as usual) for my PC to download a YouTube video. (as of 9:30 ))

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。