2011年12月4日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/12/03 (Sat) Slept from 3:00-7:00 + 8:20-10:20 (4 + 2 hrs). The game/car-like noise when going to sleep. Also, flashes blinking to the noise in my closed eyes. I woke up at 7:00 because the noises in my head became loud, the tone going up and down suddenly. It was like those shocks between ears I usually have occurred slowly. In other words, the magnetic fields influencing the electric currents in my head changed its voltage slowly. When trying to sleep again around 8:20, attacked by electric shocks incessantly. When I got up, my eyes were very tired, and I still saw blinking flash, which lasted till late afternoon, around 16:00.

I had little time for lunch got food at the coffee shop in the same building my office is in. I seldom go there partly because it costs more than twice as much as the noodle shop where I usually have lunch and partly because I used to get harassed by other customers there, but today no one harassed me. Also, often, one time twice or three times in a row, had upset stomach exactly thirty minutes after eating the sandwich there till last year or the year before last. (My diet and clothing were the same as other days. No strange food nor too tight waist.) Though I remember the senior person of the shop at that time was not evil. Today, I decided to trust them and ate their sandwich for the first time in a year or two. I did not have upset stomach. The sandwich tasted very good!

On my way home on the platform of Hanzomon-line at Nagatacho, I was walking alone while many people were coming from the other side, when I was a few meters from a column and saw a young man coming from the other side and at a couple of meters before the column, I suddenly turned around, walked back about 5 -8 meters to the place with more space, where I turned around again and made for the direction I was first in.

I used to do this to escape harassment. Most people, especially males used to unnecessarily come near me with vicious smiles often looking into my eyes, almost brushing me or sometimes actually brushing or bumping into me when I was careless or upset, when I passed them. Many males made a few big strides toward me with scary smiles and made an action of bumping their body to mine or looked into my eye when passing, often holding their mobile phones up near in front of their faces. And that almost surely happened when I was walking between some large structure and a mass of people.

The young man I avoided passing today did not look dangerous. He had no sign of harassing me, even looked calm and nice. I recognized it and did not feel scared, at least on the conscious level, but my body automatically got away from passing him, from the same situation I used to have bad experience in.

I feel sorry for doing this and want to apologize people whom I avoided despite no threat on their side.

Sometimes, till very recently, when someone coming from the other side is looking down and looked Ok harassed me when we passed each other. Most of them were males.

2011/12/04 (Sun) Slept from 2:30-7:30 + 8:00-11:00 (5 + 3 hrs). A big fit from head to chest right after I started trying to sleep. After that, incessant shocks mainly to head. Weak electric shocks when I woke up around 11:00. Funny feeling in my head and teeth for a short time when I was using the washing machine. No funny feeling when I did dishes after that.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。