2011年12月11日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/12/09 (Fri) Slept from 2:00-6:00(4 hrs) A strong electric shock accompanied by Goh noise caused a fit which stretched my right toe right after I lay myself in my bed and while I was still awake. Electric shocks many times, every time I was about to fall asleep. Shocks that caused fits of my hand placed on a small heater which was on my belly at least twice while I was asleep. An electric shock causing a fit of my legs woke me up around 6:00. Judging from aggressiveness of the harassment, I decided that I would not be able to sleep again and got up.

Went to the station fast food shop and stayed that for 4 hours or so in the afternoon. Very sleepy.


2011/12/10 (Sat) Slept from 1:00-5:30 + 6:00-10-:00 (4:30 + 4 hrs) Noises in my head were very loud when I woke/woken up around 5:30.

As today was my last day this year at Yotsuya branch of my school, and because I had told my students that I would leave all their English compositions marked by the end of today, I stayed in the office after class and tried to finish marking English compositions and making wage reports, but around 21:00, people started going home and it seemed that there were only one woman left other than myself. (At Shibuya branch, there are 2 or three people around 22:00 and some still stay even after 23:00, so I kind of took it for granted that people of this school just do not go home…) I asked her if she was finishing and she said she was about to. So I stopped work, explaining to her why I stayed there so late, saying that I would send the documents by Monday. Then the woman kept talking to me and we kept talking about students and many other things related to school business till 22:00. I got home around 23:30, when I left the office. I am typing this at 1:20 on December 11th.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。