2011年12月24日土曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/12/23 (Fri) Slept from 1:30-5:30 + 7:00-10:00 (4.5 + 3 hrs). Rather loud game/car-like noise woke me up around 5:30. The noises in my head were also loud, which became slightly less loud when I got up and in 10 seconds became much less loud. I wore ear muffs to avoid the game/car-like noise, but beeping noise that sounded like an electric alarm clock prevented me from falling asleep around 6:30. Also, an electric shock did the same around 6:46. I think I fell asleep again around 7:00 and slept rather well until I was woken up by the apartment gate auto-lock bell rang by a woman, and someone behind her I could see in the monitor, who recommended reading Bible and left a pamphlet in the mail box.

Went for a class at Shibuya in the evening. Good class. Some very nice students with beautiful smiles :) …Wish there were no students who try to distract my attention when I am speaking some tricky sentence like inversion. It’s like those fans who flash a laser gun into the player’s eye when he is about to make a penalty kick ;) I know making a mistake is my fault, lack of practice, but still, you usually fail it, I think, when you get distracted, especially after a long break and having forgotten that there are some types of students who want to experiment with their teachers in some “creative” ways.

The next class, a private lesson in Chofu, was cancelled and came home around 20:30. Eye sore all day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。