2011年12月2日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/12/02 (Fri) Slept from 1:00-5:30 + 6:00-9:30 (4.5 +3.5 hrs). Electric shocks came to my legs and head when going to sleep. I was woken up around 5:30 by the game/car-like noise and the noises in my head became/had become loud and wavy, which phenomenon I had not had for weeks. The moment I got up, the noises became less loud. After going to the bathroom, taking cold medicine, and coming back, the noise was much less louder. And when I covered my head with the thick pot, they became weak. In thirty minutes, they had become normal.

Woke up again around 9:30 but stayed in bed for about an hour. While I was sitting in my bed looking down with my face covered with my hands, a rather strong electric shock hit my brain.

Worked on my PC in the afternoon, and went out to print out some documents, my printer being out of ink, and stayed in the fast-food restaurant at the station for an hour or so. When I left, the shop looked like a school library or cafeteria, most visitors seemed to be high school students, happy and gentle, and most of them were studying. Even the smoking room did not smell tobacco at all. It was nice.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。