2011年12月27日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/12/27 (Tue) Slept from 4:30-7:30 + 8:30-9:00 (3 +1 hrs). I will write the details after I come home.

Today is my last work day this year. I think I’ll stay at the fast food restaurant at my station on my way home again today because I feel calm there. Most customers do not harass me and many of them make me feel secure :)

Finihsed work at 18:00 and came back to my station around 19:30. Stayed at the fast food shop till a little past 21:00.

Very sleepy all day. Also, the feeling of concussion after the last class, although I do not remember if I had it when I woke up and I did not have it before the last class. It felt like I had been hit by a soft thin metal slip repeatedly all through the class.

The game/car-like noise when I went to bed around 2:00 till I fell asleep around 4:30. Electric shocks to my chest and back. Some of them made me huff. (I had put an LED in my ear hole. The same thing happened yesterday or the day before yesterday and also I was wearing an LED or putting my head in the pot.) Around 7:30, a very loud noise woke me up. It seemed to come from the next house of my building.. I opened the window and tried to spot the source but could not. It sounded like the air conditioner or boiler but much louder and irregularly wavy, sounding like Won Won Won Won Won Won Won Won duhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduh…. I drew an arrow and wrote “an amazing noise” on a sheet of scratch paper and placed it near my head with the arrow pointing the direction of the next house. The ear muff did not shut off the noise, so I pushed my ear holes with my fingers. After a few minutes, the noise had become the normal level. It sounded like a normal boiler or something. I had never heard that type of loud noise since I moved to this apartment.

On the train to and from the office, many more people than these days looked at me harassingly. It has become my habit to look away when someone passes me because of unpleasant experience of being looked in the eye in a vicious way by almost all people passing me, but sometimes I am defenseless or have to look at somewhere and meet disgusting stares. Today, this happened more often than the days over the past few months. Probably because I commuted in different hours on a different day. I had forgotten to cover my chest, probably for weeks, till a businessman who came down the stairs piercingly looked at my chest with a vicious and nasty smile when I as moving up on the escalator.

I did not swear at anybody who were nasty to me, today. Maybe just because I was too sleepy to swear.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。