2012年3月19日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/19 (Mon) Went to bed around 0:50. Slept from 1:00-7:30 (6.5 hrs).
0:51 1 e-shock to brain (strong9 whose quick surge I felt come from the next room 202.
I think I woke up in the morning with a fit of my finger but not sure.

Have been hearing a loud male voice talking in the next room for about an hour. Now it’s 15:37. I’m leaving a little later for a class in Shibuya.

Hope everything is going well for everyone…

The rest of the record: Left home around 16:00, arrived at Shibuya station around 17:00, stayed at a book store near my school studying TOEIC books till a little past 18:00. Class finished around 20:50, left the school around 20:55, arrived at my station at 2-:50, though of staying at the fast food restaurant, but, since it was too late, gave up, bought food, and got home a little past 22:00.

It was the second week that I use the line in later hours. There were more harassing people than usual, but the difference was not so big as it used to be. On my way back, there was a male in his late 50s or 60’s sitting on the other side of my seat who kept looking into my eyes with an evil smile while taking notes contentedly, I kept my dignity and did not swear, although I said, “気持ち悪い目つき sickening stare, “ when I walked past him to get off to make it even by letting others know that he had been doing something dirty.

I would probably stop saying such things, too. I do not want people who have been nice to me to be blamed for my bad behavior despite the fact that they have nothing to do with it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。