2012年3月24日土曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/23 (Fri) Went to bed around 1:00. Slept from 1:30-6:00 (4.5hrs).
1:22 1 e-shock to brain
1:23 1 e-shock to brain (strong) with an exploding sensation + the noise Goh
1:25 1 fit of left foot
1:27 1 bit of both knees
around 6:00 noises in my head became loud

Went out early afternoon, took a 25-minute brisk walk, took copies, reviewed class supplement at the fast food restaurant till around 17:30, bought food, and got home.

A male voice from the next room (202)which sounds like talking on the phone for more an hour after 23:00.

I usually do not put on foundation to go out in my neighborhood, but over the past two days, I put on some to go out for the protection against UV. A middle aged woman looked at my face and, for some mysterious reason, made an expression she would make if she saw me reaching for the food offered to a god. This started happening at this time of every year when I started wearing foundation on sunny days in my neighborhood. Sorry for changing my face color suddenly if it bothers you. I just do not like the sticky feeling of the substance but do not like to see spots on my face increase even more. Hence, dark face on cloudy days and white on sunny days.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。