2012年3月15日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/15 (Thu) Went to bed around 0:00. Slept from 0:00-7:00 (Straight 7 hrs!).
0:10 1 e-shock to head
7:00 noises in my head loud
still sleepy and continued to sleep but gave up due to the attacks as follows:
7:28 1 fit of left thumb placed under head (I was lying on mattress)
7:30 1 fit of left shoulder
7:42 1 fit of left hand supporting my head ( I was half sitting)
7:50 1 fit of left hand under my face
7:53 1 fit of lower right leg

About 15 minutes after I got up, after I brushed my teeth, somebody left the next room (202) and I saw the same young woman I saw the day before yesterday going out of the gate of the premises.

There are four or five umbrellas, black and transparent, hanging in front of the next room near the door, which stands out because none of the other rooms of this apartment building, at least out of seven on the second floor, has any umbrellas left outside. Also, a black folding umbrella with small pink ribbon patterns had been hanging with them till recently for a few months.

Though I should be down considering my mother’s condition, because of the straight 7-hour sleep which I had not had for a very long time, I felt good and looked better today. I felt as if I had got out of a solitary cell. Although the noises in my head were loud even after I got up and till I left home, I was not sleepy and did not have the feeling of after-concussion.

I marked essays taking advantage of the sunny day till 15:30, and left home. I took a walk along the river for 25 minutes for health and went to the fast food restaurant. Stayed there till 18:30, bought food, and got home a little before 19:00.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。