2012年3月3日土曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/03 (Sat) Went to bed around 23:00 on Friday. Slept from 0:00-4:00 + 6:30-9:00 (4 + 2.5 hrs).
At 23:55, 4 - 5 electric shocks to my head (became stronger one after another).
At 23:59, 3 – 4 e-shocks to my head (became stronger one after another).
Both of them were accompanied by beam-like sensations.
around 4:00, the game/car-like noise woke me up. After I got up, it was gone.
At 4:28, a loud unnatural cough of an old male right below my window.
Between 4:30-6:00, Took medicine, prepared for classes and started trying to sleep again.
At 6:15, an e-shock to my head (weak).
At 6:23, an e-shock to my head (a little stronger).

Had lessons from 13:30 to 19:10 at Yotusya. Left school a little past 19:20, stayed at the fast food restaurant in my station from a little after 20:00 to around 21:30, bought food, took some copies, and came home around 22:00.


Note: Yesterday evening, before I went to the fast food restaurant at the station, I used the bathroom on the first floor of the same building. When I approached the area, I noticed an anomaly. An extremely tall young woman well-dressed all in black, not for funeral, stood still facing me. Although I didn’t see her face, I felt she was looking at me. A woman usually looks at herself in the mirror in the bathroom. She was standing in front of the huge mirror but not looking at it. Because of uncomfortable experiences in the past about having an eye contact with such a person―many women used to look into my eyes with evil smile in bathrooms anywhere till at least last year―I passed her and went into the booth in the far back. On last Monday, a well-dressed, middle-aged (?) woman (middle height and chubby) with oval sunglasses that shone like those of dragonflies, wearing her hair up, came out of the booth, passed me, and went out of the bathroom staring at me all the time when I went into another bathroom in the same building, which was closer to the fast food restaurant. I remember two other times when young women, also well-dressed, acted unnaturally in the same bathroom, both of them looked upset or angry and looked at me in a strong way. I saw both of them on before I went to the fast food shop. One of them on Monday evening after work. The other, I do not remember. I saw both of them within a couple of months.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。