2012年3月21日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/21 (Wed)
Went to bed around 1:00. Slept from 1:00-3:30 + 6:00-8:00 (2.5 + 2 hrs), prevented from going back to sleep again.

Did house work and revised class supplements. I’m going out to take copies of some of the marked mock test essays and prepare for work, and if possible to supplement sleep, at the fast food restaurant.

Right when I took out from the closet a new long sleeved T-shirt with small red flower patterns which is the only one I have that is good for today’s weather, a sunny and warm late winter day, the phone rang. It was NTT asking about my apartment company’s phone number to make sure it can install fiber optic cables to change my service for the fastest one. I’m going out in ten minutes or so. I think I’ll take a walk along the river for health first.

The details and the rest of the record: http://junglecrowsister.blogspot.jp/2012/03/supersonicelectronic-weapon_7092.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。