2012年3月31日土曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/31( Sat)
I went to Neyagawa, Osaka, Tuesday morning and came back on Friday night, actually very early morning of Saturday. My mother passed away and I was there for her.

It’s 23:26 on Saturday. I’m very sleepy. While I was in Neyagawa, I had little sleep. 30 minutes on Tuesday night, 3 -4 hours on Wednesday night, and Zero hours on Thursday night. Last night, I slept about 7 hours, plus about 3 hours of nap in the Shinkansen on my way back, but I am still sleepy.

I may be write the detail later. My schedule is tight over the next 9 days because I got four private lessons at Chofu next Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Tuesday after the next.

I’m sleepy. I’m going to bed now.

One strange thing that stack to my mind was that father said in his speech at the wake ceremony that all three of his daughters were married, which was a lie. I have never been married…

The details and the rest of the record: http://junglecrowsister.blogspot.jp/2012/04/supersonicelectronic-weapon.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。