2012年3月26日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/26 (Mon) Went to bed around 0:20. Slept form 0:30 – 6:30 (6 hrs).
-0:46 2-3 e-shocks to brain
0:59 1 fit or something
around 6:30 woke/woken up
7:10 unnatural cough of a middle-aged male outside between the next house and my apartment building
around 7:20 call from home
7:46 1 e-chock to brain

My mother has been in a coma since last night. No chances of recovery and the next five days will be critical, says the doctor according to my father. She had been sleeping a lot but waking up. She walked to the bathroom yesterday morning.

I have been thinking over the past few days that it’s been a while since I last heard the game/car-like noise. If the nice and kind people I often mention in this blog has anything to do with it, and for many other things that have been going on making my life easier, thank you very much. Sorry I cannot be so happy because of my mother’s condition.

The rest of the record: http://junglecrowsister.blogspot.jp/2012/03/supersonicelectronic-weapon_27.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。