2012年3月20日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/20 (Tue) Went to bed around 1:00. Slept from 1:00-5:30. (4.5 hrs).
Around 5:00 something hit the wall of the next room (202) and I woke up.
6:13 noises in my head became loud and wavy and prevented me from going to sleep again.
6:33 1 e-shock to head (rather strong)
6:49 2 fits of left thumb placed under head
6:51 1 fit of left wrist placed under bust
6:57 1 e-shock to brain + 1 fit of right leg accompanied by the noise Goh
7:02 1 fit of left thumb placed under shoulder of mine lying face down

Too sleepy to work and went to the fast food restaurant, on my way buying a file and a clipboard for a Saturday TOEIC class that I realized were unnecessary later, around 11:00 and took a nap for 30 minutes. A few e-shocks woke me up. I stayed there till early afternoon, bought food, took copies, took a round to see cats, and got home around 16:00.

While marking essays, I became so sleepy again that I started nodding and decided to take a nap again. Till I fell asleep, e-shocks came incessantly. I think I slept for 5-10 minutes and woke up with the noises in my head which became loud and wavy suddenly. I kept lying with my eyes closed and experienced e-shocks and blinking flashes in my eyes.

Cats in my neighborhood keep disappearing. It seems that they go in the order of their prettiness. At least 5 have gone during this winter, and at least 3 of them had had one of their eyes injured, probably punctured, shortly before they disappeared. The ones left are scared. I saw two of them today. One of them had had its tail flattened.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。