2012年3月6日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/05
Addition: Now I remember why I didn’t go to the fast food restaurant on February 11th. I had forgotten that it was Saturday, after the several days of terrible cold/flue. That week was a mock test week and I had no lessons, other than the one on Tuesday, and thus I had a whole week off, and I was sick and alone, having no real conversation with anyone, all the time. I had forgotten what day it was. I now remember I noticed that it was Saturday at night or the next day. I should have written the feeling of concern or regret right after I remembered, but I forgot that, too, even though it might be a ridiculous act to apologize when it is not clear if anyone is ever wondering this breach.

(I’m writing this because a noise, probably a car blast but also sounded like a computer game, woke me up, and the just remembered it and I think I will be prevented from sleeping again. So I decided to record this before I forget.

Why I stick to this particular day. I have been looking at Google search result of key words of this blog and February 11th, , which had never been on top, was on top, though it disappeared after I wrote about this day in the record prior to this.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。