2012年3月22日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/22 (Thu) Went to bed around 0:00. Slept form 0:30-6:00 (5.5 hrs).
0:29 1e-shock to head + fit of lower stomach
0:30 vibration to the right arm folded under head for around 5 seconds
0:32 1 e-shock to head + fit of upper left leg
around 6:00 the noises in my head became loud and wavy
between 0:00-7:00 sat up and read a book, and then became sleepy and laid myself
7:02 1 fit of stomach

Walked to the next station and bought cheap goods early afternoon.
Prepared for classes at the fast food shop from around 15:30-18:00, took copies for the Saturday TOEIC class―the pages are too many to copy without mistakes right before class at school and takes a long time―and got home around 19:00.

There are some women who come to the fast food shop for the same purpose I often go there for, to sleep. Our favorite spot is the same, in the narrow corner of the L-shaped counter. I learned the hours they use that spot and started not to sit there during the hours. Yesterday, I sat two seats away. I did not see any of them. Maybe they came and left while I was asleep. Today, as there were two men sitting in the back from where the whole body of the person sitting near the spot could be seen, I took the seat in the back corner although I knew they were not looking at me. One of the people I often see came, slept, and left. I stayed in the seat in the corner for a while because there were more men in the back. When a man sat two tables away from me on the same couch seat I was sitting on, I moved to the counter. Again, the man did not seem to be any harm, but I couldn’t stand staying there. Almost all males used to do harm when they sat near me before, and I still get nervous or get creeps in my back in the similar situation. These days I’m getting able to stay in the same seat once in a while even when a male sits on the same couch seat near me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。