2012年3月25日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/24 Went to bed around :030. Slept from 1:30-6:40 (5 hrs).
Male voice that sounded like talking on the phone from around 1 hour before I went to bed stopped the moment I went to bed.
At least 15 attacks before I fell asleep.

When I was brushing my teeth after breakfast, a big motor sound went off the ventilator in the bathroom, continued for about 30 minutes, ant stopped. I made sure the noise was not from outside. No one was fixing anything on top of the building and neither was any noise heard around my building while the motor noise was heard in my room. --- A lighter noise started again later and is continuing (as of 11:49).

I’ll go to the fast food restaurant at my station after work and will probably stay till the closing time (22:00) today if nothing prevents me. I was going to do the same last Saturday, but around 21:20, I realized that, except for me, there was no one in the room but a male, not over 35, with wide forehead, dressed in tight black things, sitting in the back corner. He had been in the same seat a week before. He had been there when I arrived, as he had the week before, sat quietly all the time, reading something, but I felt something different, became concerned a little, and left. Similar situations had happened several times before. I had had stayed till the same hours, with only one male who happened to be staying there till late, and I had never felt anything was wrong. I could feel that they were minding their own business or minding their harassing business toward me. But the male exerted nothing and I think that scared me a little bit. When I was leaving, I turned around at the door, and he seemed to be smiling without looking at me.


The details and the rest of the record:
0:51 1 e-shock to brain (strong) + the noise Goh
0:57 1 e-shock to brain (weaker) + the noise Goh
1:01 1 e-shock to brain (weaker)
1:02 1 fit of right ankle
1:03 3 e-shocks to brain
1:04 1 e-shock to brain (strong)
1:061 e-shocks to head (weak and strong)
1:07 1 e-shock to brain (weak)
1:08 1 e-shock to brain (strong)
1:09 1 e-shock to brain 8strong) + fit of right ankle
1:14 1 e-shock to brain (rather strong)
1:27 1 e-shock to brain flashes in the back of eyes
1:21 2 e-shocks to brain (weak and strong)
1:28 1 e-shock to brain (strong) + the noise Goh
1:31 1 e-shock to brain (strong) + the noise Goh
1:32 1 e-shock to brain (long)
around 6:40 the noises in my head became loud and wavy suddenly
I gave up sleeping and tried to get up but kept falling asleep, but each time I started sleeping again, I was woken up by the following attacks.
6:42 1 e-shock to brain + the noise Goh
6:58 1 e-shock to brain + the noise Goh
7:31 1 e-shock to brain + the noise Goh
7:39 1 e-shock to brain + the noise Goh and I got up.


Had lessons from 13:30-19:00 at Yotsuya school. Left school around 19:20, stayed at the fast food restaurant from a little past 20:00 to 22:00, bought food, and got home a little past 22:00. A nice couple of their middle-ages stayed till the closing time other than me today. They were there last week, too, if I remember clearly. At that time, they left a little before I left.

50 meters before my apartment building, I noticed someone behind me. I turned around and a young man was about 10 meters behind me. I kept walking for a few meters but got afraid, remembering once a male having stood in less than 1 meter behind me while I was opening the gate, got in right after I got in, and made a strange sound. When the young man came a little behind me, I turned around the other way, went back toward the main street a few meters, and turned around again. The man went into the same building I live in. He did not look like a bad man. Rather, he wanted to reduce my anxiety by reaching the gate and opening it before me instead of following me, I guess. Sorry for my action. I just couldn’t help.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。