2012年3月7日水曜日

Good luck!

2012/03/04
In 10 minutes after I decided to stay some more time, high school boys came in. One of the boys started talking on his phone. He seemed to be talking with his teacher, reporting his entrance examination results. This reminded me of a student I cannot remember without feeling sorry. I was not able to take care of his study well last autumn and was not able to help him pass the exam of the university he wanted to go to even though he had enough ability. I know the result of the exam of another university he must have taken came out a little after the middle of last month. Although I have inquired about it, the people there didn’t seem to have gotten the information yet. Exams of other universities are still going on anyway. I hope he is doing well. Good luck, another f!
(To f and to nice and kind people)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。