2012年3月8日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/08 (Thu) Went to bed around 23:50 on the 7th. Slept from 0:00 –30-minute interval early in the morning -8:00 (7.5 hrs).
The game/car-like noise when going to sleep the first and the second time.
Around 8:32, a big fit of my left leg and butt.
I don’t remember whether there were no attacks or no recording. I often concentrate of sleeping and forgo taking notes. I have a feeling that last night was the same.

Went to the tax office to hand in the tax return application, prepared for classes at the fast food restaurant for a few hours, bought food, and came home around 18:00.

When I looked up at the white wall in the restaurant, I saw translucent geometric patterns that I see when attacked or when I woke up after attacked blinking and changing shape in sync with the blinks.

On my way home, I took a round to see cats in my neighborhood, but I gave up because some male was standing near the place and it was getting dark. I took a short cut, going through some apartment building property, and got home from the other side.

Took a bath and cooked. It’s now a little past 20:00. I’ll make some teaching materials and go to bed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。