2012年4月22日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)




2012/04/21 (Sat) Went to bed around 1:35 Slept from 1:50-5:20 + 6:00-9:00 (4 + 2hrs).

-       1:41 several e-shocks to brain (gradually became stronger)

around 5:20 woke up and fell asleep around 6:00

8:10 the noises in my head became loud and wavy

8:21 1 fit of left thumb

8:24 2 fits of right leg muscles ( 2 muscles)

8:41 1 fit of left thumb placed under body, and pain in the thumb because it moved under the weight of my body

8:51 1e-shock and fit of back shoulder 



Had lessons at Yotsuya from 13:30. Though the last class finished around 19:10, I couldn’t leave there first for orientation for new students for about 20 minutes and next answering questions till 20:50. I arrived at my station at 21:45. I got home around 22:00.



To nice and kind people,

Because I, a bird lover, like its another name, and as many people regard it as a gesture of protest, I often give the middle finger, or flip birds, to dirty-spirited harassing men. But I’ll stop doing it because it seems to embarrass you and I realized doing it degrades me, though I do not think my attitude cannot be at any lower level in terms of propriety than now. At least I will try not to do it anyway.



鳥が好きなので、「鳥を振る」という別名が好きだし、プロテストのしぐさという認知もかなりあるので、嫌がらせをする男性にはよく指を立てていますが、やっぱり恥ずかしいことらしいので、止めます。少なくとも努力します。




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。