2012年4月17日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/04/16 (Mon) went to bed around 2:10 Slept from 2:30-7:30 (5 hrs).
- 2:22 3 e-shocks to brain + the game/car-like noise
7:58 1 big fit of the whole body
8:01 1 fit of brain which felt like electric field distorting the flows inmy brain
8:15 female vice talking probably on the phone, the voice sounded like electric mixed with noises
8:30 game/car-like noises + fit of right index finger placed under head

Went to the dermatologist’s in the morning. (This was the third time. I went there to make sure the red lump in my right ear was nothing, and it was really nothing. Probably I hit myself in the ear sometime in March.)

Had a class in Shibuya (19:00-20:40 + extra 30 minutes). Left the school about 10 past 21:00, got to my station 10 after 22:00, bought food, and got home a little before 22:30.

I did not tie my hear today. This is the second time this year, I think. The reason is to prevent hair-loss. Whenever it looks ok to leave my hair untied, I will go out without tying my hair from now on. Last year, I stopped tying my hair for a while for f, but now there is no meaning other than to save hair, so those nasty middle-aged males who wear dirty smiles looking at my untied hair, stop it. You are sickening. (昨年の夏はfさんのために髪を降ろしましたが、今は、ハゲ対策です。ですので、私のおろした髪を見てへらへらしている中年以上のおやじさんたち、気持ち悪いのでやめてください。よろしくおねがいします。)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。