2012年4月27日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)


The rest of the record:

After uploading the blog and preparing for going out, somebody came into the next room (202) loudly, and a male voice started talking with somebody in the room.



Went out and marked essays at the bakery coffee shop and the fast food restaurant in the station building from around 16:00 to 19:30, and got home a little before 20:00. When I got home and took out the garbage, a tall and stout male whose body was like that of the crazy-looking male I saw yesterday but with a totally different face in a white T-shirt and white pants came out of Room 103, came out of the gate, stared at my face, and went to the main street and the bridge.



I saw Room 104, whose mail box has a No Flier sticker, lit. Also, Room 106, from which the two women who went into Room 202 came out last night, has the same sticker.



Tomorrow, I have classes from 13:00 to 16:55 at Yotsuya, mover to Tokyo Station by 20:00, and leave for ShinOsaka as soon as possible. I am supposed to meet my family at the Central Exit in ShinOsaka. The ceremony for my mother will be held in a small village in Yamaguchi prefecture. According to my father, I can be back to ShinOsaka by 16;00 on Monday. I have regular classes at Yotsuya on Tuesday.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。