2012年4月18日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/04/18 (Wed) Went to bed around 1:40. Slept from 2:00-5:30 (3.5 hrs).
aroun d1:40 the game/car-like noise
1:49 1 fit of head
1:49 1 e-shock to brain
1:50 1 e-shock to brain + fit of left ankle
5:35 1 fit of right thumb, which was under futon
6:22 1 fit of left something

Stayed home all day and marked essays and made a study schedule for TOEIC students.
When I got ready to go out around 16:00, a tobacco-like smell came into my room. I made sure it was not from outside and turned on the air conditioner. Since the times in my last place, this smell will dissipate by air conditioning, and it did in a couple of minutes. Next, the door of the next room opened and closed a few times, and some one or people seemed to go out. I opened my window and waited to see who was going out but nobody came out. A few minutes after I gave up watching, a car blast was heard. When I opened the window, a van, which I did not see a few minutes before, pulled off quickly right under my window. It was becoming dark and I gave up going out.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。