2012年3月12日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/11 (Sun)
The rest of the record: Spent a day at a hospital in Osaka from around 13:00 -19:15 and came back to Shinagawa around 23:15, got lost for five minutes, forwent the second from the last train at Sengakuji to call my family, came back to my station a little past 0:00, paid the rest of the fare I did not pay when I hurriedly took the train at Shinagawa, bought food, and got home around 0:15

Note: There was no one who harassed me in Osaka. I do not know whether it was because there are only a few people who harass me now anywhere or it was because Osaka people are nicer. Though I noticed many (probably more accurately, most) people I do not know seem to recognize me.

I was surprised that there was no woman who visits me to show off her offspring to me for a reason I do not know-this still happens at least once whenever I go out in Tokyo. I noticed this when a young woman with a baby in her arm rushed past me without looking at me, though I was within her sight. I tested with a couple of families by approaching them but none reacted aggressively or viciously to me. They naturally just viewed me as one of their passers-by.

(added on 2012/03/12) On my way from Shin-Osaka to the hospital, forgetting it’s cheaper to take the loop line to the private railway, I took the subway from Shin-Osaka in accordance with the internet information, the quickest way. I wanted to avoid having lunch only with my father, who habitually peeked my bath and once in a while touched my bust and leg in my college days, makes me feel uncomfortable to dine with him, and tried to rush toward my body and stopped by one of my sisters-this had never happened before-as I escaped when I was taking care of my mother while massaging her leg today. I looked for a noodle stand in the stations but there was none or none of them was open, probably because it was Sunday. I bought some pastry and drink at a stand in Yodoyabashi and had them on the train, which had few people.

On the train on my way home, a man, who got on at Shin-Osaka and got off somewhere between, looked into my eye with evil smile and started reading his phone and a tall and slim man, who got on at Maibara or Nagoya and was still on when I got off at Shinagawa, took the next seat without asking if it was occupied and acted in a way I found somewhat unnatural although he was not a threat at all-(added on 2012/03/13)he kept using his smart phone or electric reader and a tablet never bothering me- and seemed nice when I got out of the seats. –( added on 21012/03/12) In retrospect, I am thankful to him because I was able to avoid having an uncomfortable company after a young woman (nice person) got off.

Because of two consecutive days of deprived sleep, (3 in total and 2 hrs.), I tried to sleep on both ways. One my way to Osaka, a shock which I could not tell was the e-shock or a twitch of nerves in my head occurred, whichever it was, it was unusual anyway. On my way back, I slept 20 minutes or so during the last one hour of the ride. One hour before that, I got clearly the same e-shock once when I was about to sleep but conscious. A young man with a blue and white striped scarf and glasses, middle height or short and middle weight, short hair, was sitting behind me, and when I looked back, he was looking at me with a slight smile.

(added on 2012/03/12 and 13) I saw some of the nice people I see in Tokyo in Osaka and Nagoya, too. They were not the same people, but the same kind of people. They seemed to recognize me but left me alone, even when I was doing many stupid and/or unexplainable things*. They were gentle and warm. I could feel good vibes from them. Wishing you all health and good luck! :)

*(added on 2012/03/13) and probably making them wonder what in the world I was up to.

Addition: http://junglecrowsister.blogspot.com/2012/03/supersonicelectronic-weapon_1282.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。