2012年2月22日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/02/22 (Wed) Went to bed around 2:00. Slept from 2:30-7:30 + 10:00-11:30 (5 + 1.5 hrs).
When I went to bed, the game/car-like noise was more annoying than usual, hurting ear drums, and I wore earmuffs.
At 3:04, an electric shock to my head + flashes in my eyes
At 3:06, a fit of left feet + an e-shock to my head
At 9:42, a fit of my left hand + an e-shock to my head
At 11:30, the noises in my head were loud and wavy
Teeth felt funny all day.

Did house work and now it’s 17:30. I’ll go to the fast food restaurant to do some work. I’ve got rather many essays to correct and/or mark and my room light (a warm LED was already in place when I moved in) is not bright enough to do the job. Also, I can concentrate better when people are around. (After 17:00, the number of people who bother me, which has been getting smaller recently, tends to become smaller.)

It is likely that I will be assigned 2 evening classes at Omiya for March 13th (Tue).

The rest of the record: Spent several hours at the fast food restaurant (18:00-21:25). After a few minutes I took a seat, I felt light-headed for a second. After working for a while, I looked at my watch and found it indicating it was 10 minutes before 22:00 when it was actually 19:40 although it was accurate last night. At around 21:25, my concentration expired and I felt as if I was told I had to go and left there. Bought food and got home around 10 minutes before 22:00.

I’ll probably be there around the same hours tomorrow.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。